Thursday, May 17, 2012

Welllllllllll then...

Hello my loyal few! Here's another update for you all!

I am not sure what I am gonna put out after this next video, which is another installment in my Adventures in Battlefield series. Since my external hard drive died a few months ago, I lost alot of footage to many games, and most of it was co-op stuff that can't be replaced now. Although I get no feedback on this blog, I am going to ask anyway, what should I do next? Is everyone content with me putting out stuff where I play all by my lonesome? If not, then that kinda sucks because I don't really have any co-op material currently, and will not have any in the future. Save for Resident Evil 5 footage, but I am fairly sure I'm gonna delete all of that crap. So all this update is good for is telling you all that I have no clue what I'm gonna do next. I could keep on putting out Battlefield 3 footage, and try to sneak some Rage videos in every now and then till I figure out my next move. Or maybe I could give another shot at playing Cry of Fear and recording that... We shall see.

Until further notice, expect mostly Battlefield 3 footage, because I have that coming out of my frickin ears at the moment. Sorry in advance if that is not your bag!


Marauder Shields
???? - 2186(ish?)


- Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment