Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Battlefield 3: Awesome Game #1 - Sniping and Knifing galore

I had planned on my next video being another Adventures in Battlefield, but that was before I had this fantastic match from two nights ago. I reckon this can be the start of a new series of videos where I upload the rare matches where I either have loads of fun, kick lots of ass, or both! I had to cut the recording down to be able to upload it, but nothing important got cut. The boring stuff, and deaths that had no real entertainment value attached were cut, so only the good stuff remains. The end product, at almost 20 minutes, is about half of what the original recording was. So enjoy me making weird noises and "singing" nonsense. Yes, this is what I do every time I play Battlefield 3... And every other game... That and yell. A lot.





Thank you for watching, and keep an eye out for the next Adventures in Battlefield, orrrrrrrrrr maybe a special Rage video soon!

- Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment