Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Boomin Banana Plays : Cry of Fear - Part 1

Yeah... I lied. I became very bored one day and decided to play through Cry of Fear so that I could scare the bejeezus out of myself. I regret that decision. HA! This mod for Half-Life 1 is made by some Swedish fellas called Team Psykskallar and let me tell you... These guys don't screw around. They have made another mod in the past called Afraid of Monsters, which I plan on playing too, but this is their most visually and story polished of the two.

I'll shut up now so you can enjoy me screaming like a girl!





So I hope you enjoyed the video, and will enjoy the next two parts I put out of my playthrough of this game! As I hinted the last post, I have been dealing with some crap in my personal life that has left me feeling bummed and sometimes worse than bummed, but rest assured that these videos will be made! At least it's something to pass the time, right? RIGHT!?

- Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment