Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Recent goings on... Or lack thereof

Harro durr peoples. I figured I would give an update on my recent inactivity on here. I streamed the other night, but other than that I have not been working on any videos. Why you ask? Because my external hard drive shat itself and is now dead. That hard drive is not necessarily required to record or edit my videos, it just makes it much easier. I have limited hard drive space, and every 15-20 minute video of whatever it is I record takes up a gig of space, so that can pile up if I'm making a video with many clips in it spread out over lots of matches, like Battlefield 3. So, I am gonna try to focus on one game at a time until I am able to somehow fix my external hard drive, or get a new one. Also, for anyone in the market for a hard drive I will say that I had no problems until now with my Western Digital, BUT take in to account that their customer service is horrible. Absolutely zero help.

So, I will try to release something soon, maybe a Bioshock 2 multiplayer rage video. I will try to record some of that soon... If I could get away from playing Mass Effect 3 long enough. Ha!

Look for a post sometime soon for another Cry of Fear stream as well! Not many people watched, but there were more than before, so I will do it again! Thanks for watching and supporting!

- Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment