Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Boomin Banana Rages: Bioshock 2

My fellow gamers, I am here to present you with a video of something we have all experienced ourselves or witnessed at one point or the other... Rage. Full on red faced, vein popping, blood pressure raising, stinky-stinky rage. I am the poster child for video game rage when it comes to anything competitive. I rarely rage-quit, but that is only because I'm a stubborn bastard. Anyway, this is the start of a new series of mine where I will showcase some rage fits I have while playing whatever game that pisses me off at a given moment... The first being Bioshock 2... The multiplayer. Loved the single player, HATE the multiplayer. Horrible, horrible, laggy, unbalanced, ass bag of crap. Anyway, here it is!





I hope you enjoyed watching me yell at things.

- Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment