Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Moving and other things. Penis.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I bid you a warm welcome to my blog and am glad you're reading this post. For it will be both informative, and highly interesting in it's subject matter. Actually I lied, this is just a quick update from my last post. I am/still am in the process of moving, so my F.E.A.R. 3 video that I spoke of in the last post will still be coming, but I had hoped to have it done and posted by yesterday or so. Alas, it is not done! FEAR not, for we are in the last bit of moving and I will be able to devote longer times to fine tuning the final draft of the video. 

After that I have decided to make another Battlefield 3 video. Whether that is an Adventures in Battlefield video, or a new series featuring the co-op highlights of me and my buddy Anthoney, who knows. So look forward to F.E.A.R. 3 in the near future, and some sweet Battlefield 3 action in the not as near future. 

Thanks for reading, and thanks as always for watching my videos!

- Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment