Monday, February 27, 2012

Boomin Banana Plays: Mass Effect 3 Demo - Multiplayer

It took longer than it should have, but I got it done. This is a short video, but that is only because of the nature of this game's multiplayer. It is a horde style game mode, so it doesn't leave much possibility for funny stuff to happen. Most of it is just the same stuff over and over. Now playing it and experiencing it is not boring in the least and I absolutely love that they added this to Mass Effect 3, but for a person to be watching it I know it could be a bit boring had I made this video any longer. I'm, of course, playing this with my pals Anthoney and Ariel, but a few others make an appearance as well. So, here it is!  Hope you enjoy me laughing too much at ragdoll physics!





Thanks for watching, everyone!

- Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment