Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Jay Oh Bee

So my loyal followers I have some good news! I finally have a job! What does this mean for my youtube channel and this blog? It means I am going to have more money to spend on video games, keeping my PC up to date, and getting some hard drives to be able to store more footage on! Also it means I will be spending less time gaming than I have in recent memory, but that just means that I will have to prioritize recording and editing whenever I get the chance. I will be uploading and having blog posts just as much as I did in the past, but it could take me a bit to get used to working again, seeing as it has been over a year since I've had a job! CRAZY!

Anyway, just figured I would update you all on that bidness and let you know that I will keep this up! Thanks for all the support and for reading these posts!



Yeah, this is me... HA!




- Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment