Thursday, December 22, 2011

Upcoming stuff!

Hello there. I just wanted to give you all an update on what I'm currently, or soon to be, working on. I am finishing up Dead Space 2 as I type this, so the next video should be up within the next few days. Then after that I plan on making a little Battlefield 3 co-op/multiplayer highlight video showing awesome or funny things that have happened while enjoying that wonderful game. Then once I am able to finish up the campaign for F.E.A.R. 3 with my friend Ariel, that will be another co-op highlight video that I will put up. Those are the only things that are most likely closest to happening, but I have plenty of other footage to go through, including Left 4 Dead 1 & 2, Dead Island, and other various games I have recorded. So, to those who actually watch my videos, and read this blog, I thank you for doing so and hope you continue to enjoy what I do! Here is my youtube channel, so if you are on there alot you can subscribe to me, or whatever you damn well please to do!





 I would play this game so much if it existed... Seriously


- Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment